Welcome to C# on SBC. This web site is about developing and running C# programs on Single Board Computers.
Visitors are expected to have coding experiences on C# language. For Linux based OS, we will be using MonoDevelop to develop programs. Knowledge of Visual Studio is helpful. The target audiences are serious C# developers who have large projects in mind.
The discussion on this web site does not end with “Hello World!”. There are more to talk about, a lot more. Topics include:
- Install and configure development environment.
- Equip MonoDevelop with plug-in and NuGet packages.
- Access relational database.
- Access the hardware components.
The objective is to cover popular SBC on the market. I will begin with Raspberry Pi, and move on to the others.
Let’s get started.
Last updated: April 11, 2018
The information contained on apt43.com is for general information purposes only. The author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents.
In no event shall the author be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the contents. The author reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents at any time without prior notice. The author does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
Apt43.com may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with apt43.com. Please note that the author does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of The Linux Foundation.
- Raspberry Pi® is a registered trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Visual Studio™ is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.